Local Mobile Care Providers
Mobile care vans offer free and low-cost access to a variety of high-quality pediatric health care services, provided by medical professionals, to children while at school. These mobile clinics improve primary health care access for low-income and medically underserved children, many of whom may not receive medical treatment elsewhere.
Typically services provided by mobile care vans may include:
- Health education, treatment, assessments, and referrals
- School and sports physicals
- Vision, hearing, and lead testing
***Please note that services will vary by provider.***
Click on the links to the left to access contact information and consent forms for local mobile care providers.
Please note the following:
- It is the responsibility of each school to contact the mobile provider to set up an appointment BEFORE collecting the consent forms needed for students to receive services.
- Students must have a signed parental consent form to receive health services from mobile units.
- In most cases, mobile care providers need to receive signed consent forms prior to their visit to a school. Ask your mobile care provider about their requirements regarding parental consent.
- Many mobile care providers have geographical limitations within city limits. Be sure to check with your mobile care provider to ensure they are able to provide services within your area.
For more information about mobile care services available for Chicago Public Schools please contact:
Chicago Public Schools
Phone: (773) 553-4246